About Your Home Inspector
- Over 35 years experience in the Building Trades
- Over 22 years experience in Home Inspections
- A graduate of Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- More than 10,000 Home Inspections performed
- Meyer Inspections carries insurance for Errors & Omissions along with General Liability
- Inspections offered in all Front Range Counties
Easy to read computer generated reports with pictures of possible issues.
Reports are delivered by e-mail on the day of the inspection.
Free follow up phone consultations.
Meyer Inspections Inc. 719-686-8252
How We Can Help You
The last thing you want is to move into a house unaware of potential problems. Problems that could be costly to repair or, worse, beyond repair. That’s why it’s critical to have it inspected. Our inspections enable you to take control of your real estate transaction by helping you:
- Identify potential problems
- Survey the home’s condition
- Consider possible repairs and upgrades
- Experience confidence and peace of mind during negotiations
We Work For You
Home inspections are our only business. We are impartial and work only for you. Our job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, objective evaluation of the home.
What to Expect
The inspection provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience. Accompany us during the inspection and feel free to ask any questions. Once the inspection is over and the report completed, the inspector will review the report with you to clarify any concerns, in addition, all of our clients are offered free telephone consultation after the inspection.